At Whitten Laser Eye, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- At our Charlotte Hall and Richmond locations, face masks are now optional at our office for both staff and patients. If you feel more comfortable or if you have any cold symptoms, please wear your mask as a caution. Please note that masks are still required at all times at our surgical center and at our Chevy Chase location.
- Enabled mobile pre-check options to help expedite our check-in processes and reduce the amount of time you are in the office
- Enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all health care settings
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient
- Practicing social distancing between all patients and staff
- Implementing a revised check-in process:
- You will need to bring your own face mask or cloth face covering to your appointment at our Chevy Chase location or if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask at one of our other locations.
- We ask that you come in at your exact scheduled appointment time to help maintain social distancing efforts in our waiting areas.
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. If you aren’t ready to make your in-office appointment yet, we will be here for you when you are ready. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.